Jumat, 18 Maret 2011

Vintage... Oh! Vintage...

When I heard about Vintage 1920's I was totally blank and not having any clue about it! But then again, we have our internet connection, so... I googled...
And these are some of the inspirations




I love the LV vintage 1920 suitcase trunk!
Look at the fashion too!
A little bit of feather, pearl, white or black loose dress, and some with the laces...
Classic!

My first idea that hit me is I want to make an arrangement inside the trunk. But I have to find one with small sized trunk first, right?
Meanwhile I looked into all my stocks and I found that I still have the brown rectangular vase, some laces, some pearls, but unfortunately I don't have the feathers :(
So, I used all the stuff that I can use first, and tried to make an artificial flower arrangement with this idea, voila...
Here is the result...






So, what do think about it?

1 komentar:

widyaVJpratiwi mengatakan...

KERENNNNNNNNN... and i love the LV suitcase too and those lady in wedding dress....ehem ehem